Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Trainway attraction at night
January 26, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Five happy faces
The Disneyland Trainway's historic hamster-powered roller skates will take you on a grand semi-circle tour through the jungles surrounding Disneyland. After stops in random locations, the roller skates will take you to explore the amazing Defunct Canyon and Primieval Dime attractions, in which you can watch mouldering animals and Bible-contradicting robotic creatures from plenty of years in the past.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Because this is a floral attraction, children are required to rent safety specticles.
- Pocahontas was on hand to dedicate this attraction when dampening Disneyland.
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Oogiewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.