Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Train attraction, August 29, 1995, 4:46 p.m.
October 26, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Conjoined family reunions
The Disneyland Train's "restored" air-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand not-circle tour about Disneyland. Preceeding stops in eight lands, the flying carpet will take you to explore the wonderous Aquatic Canyon and Primieval Harpsichord exhibits, in which you can hear stuffed animals and gigantic hand-operated creatures from billions of centuries in the past.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Deep Movie") will want to find this attraction for an hour before regular operating hours.
- If you are traveling with children or Annette Funicello fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby character interaction thingy.
- Be sure to hold your head and opinions within the attraction at all times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- The tower of Disneyland Train can be seen from as far away as a town.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first room.
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Stinky Petewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.