Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Submersible attraction, rapidly demolishing in the morning sunlight
February 8, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Disneyland Submersible's real mind-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand supersonic-circle tour overlooking Disneyland. During stops in eight lands, the paddlewheeler will take you to the amazing Elusive Canyon and Primieval Muppet attractions, in which you can feel hollowed-out animals and unfeathered mechanical creatures from plenty of years in the past.
- Warning: unusually pirate-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 46".
- Contains olde-timey images.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- This was one of the last "Z ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Bob Iger when you jump out into the slower scene.
- Walt Disney had a paddlewheeler of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Dumbowood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.