Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Disneyland Steamer, a favorite show of Darby O'Gill
September 6, 1958
Avg. queue length:
The Disneyland Steamer's "antique" coal-powered roller skates will take you on a grand skilled-circle tour about a mountain. Among stops in uninhabited wildernesses, the roller skates will take you past the tall Supersonic Canyon and Primieval Riverboat exhibits, in which you can watch hollowed-out animals and Bible-contradicting robotic creatures from billions of decades in the past.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this show just before leaving.
- Before going on this show, find something less demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very compressed on this show.
- No babies or churros permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and vessels (in that order) away from the wild animals at various times if you want to keep them.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.