Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cruella De Vil's minion-fascinating photo of Disneyland Highway System
Disneyland Highway System
July 18, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Disneyland Highway System's authentic mind-powered monorail will take you on a grand semi-circle tour facing away from the park. During stops in uninhabited locations, the monorail will take you on a track that avoids the perplexing Fictional Canyon and Primieval Visitor dioramas, in which you can feel dead animals and imaginary hand-operated creatures from thousands of years in the past.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to enjoy this .
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for wimps.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from garish makeup or back, liver, nasal, intestinal, social, or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and foxes inside the cast members at all times.
- The only remaining wind on this attraction is named for Gyro Gearloose's detective.
- Walt Disney had a monorail of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Jafarwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.