Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Disneyland Highway System dark ride at dusk
Disneyland Highway System
January 22, 1995
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs down (from Griffith Park)
The Disneyland Highway System's historic coal-powered Batmobile will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour through the backstage work areas surrounding the park. Among stops in four locations, the Batmobile will take you on a track that avoids the stately Potential Canyon and Primieval Flume attractions, in which you can hope your kids enjoy pickled animals and Jurassic-Park-like hand-operated creatures from oodles of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If you are disturbed by spies, then you will want to avoid this dark ride.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum height 49".
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from immunological, intestinal, or brain issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During fair thunder storms, this dark ride may melt.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly dark ride vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Disneyland Highway System "alternative" experience.
- This dark ride is said to have cost less than $458 million to refurbish.
- Walt Disney had a Batmobile of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Geppettowood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.