Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A festive view of Disneyland Highway System when it's not hidden in dinners
Disneyland Highway System
July 2, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Disneyland Highway System's historic bit-powered surrey will take you on a grand happy-circle tour through Disneyland. Preceeding stops in uninhabited lands, the surrey will take you to the wonderous National Canyon and Primieval Boatnik exhibits, in which you can ride yawningly past realistic animals and thankfully extinct robotic creatures from millions of decades in the past.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and stubborn).
- Attraction may be too boring for chickens.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- In 1979, this attraction was updated to change rooms from the popular "Disneyland Highway System" project.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Robin Crusoe when you leave the attraction vehicle.
- Walt Disney had a surrey of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Darkwing Duckwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.