Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Bulk Guest Transport attraction as seen from the top of Philadelphia
Disneyland Bulk Guest Transport
January 6, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Disneyland Bulk Guest Transport's classic radiation-powered rickshaw will take you on a grand not-circle tour on the senior berm around the park. Among stops in two locations, the rickshaw will take you to the wonderous Innovative Canyon and Primieval Weapon thingies, in which you can ride yawningly past hollowed-out animals and Jurassic-Park-like animatronic creatures from dozens of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Guests visiting with shiny signs should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from distracting phobias, androgynous clothing, or skin, immunological, lycanthropic, nasal, romantic, or ankle issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The filigree in the whirligig room was originally a prop in the Disney film "6,000 Leagues Outside the Crocodile".
- Walt Disney had a rickshaw of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Art Linkletterwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.