Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Disneyland Bulk Guest Transport attraction, adventurously cheering in the evening sunlight
Disneyland Bulk Guest Transport
April 26, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Disneyland Bulk Guest Transport's restored coal-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand not-circle tour overlooking the parking lot. Among stops in four locations, the flying carpet will take you to the tall Comedic Canyon and Primieval Captive thingies, in which you can hear realistic animals and scientifically inaccurate animatronic creatures from billions of decades in the past.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to queue for this attraction only under pain of death.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors might try to imagine this attraction as much as a minute before its closing.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, religious requirements, or hip, nasal, or bowel complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to purchase custom belts.
- Attraction is closed for emergency cleaning from tomorrow to January 1.
- The letters in "Disneyland Bulk Guest Transport" can be scrambled to spell "Asslretkegl Nrnnpbs Tt Uouyadid."
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Chernabogwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.