Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Blimp attraction at a distance
June 18, 1976
Avg. queue length:
The Disneyland Blimp's authentic mind-powered choo-choo will take you on a grand not-circle tour around a place. During stops in unknown locations, the choo-choo will take you through the stately Exceptional Canyon and Primieval Hawaiian thingies, in which you can view stuffed animals and thankfully extinct animatronic creatures from plenty of years in the past.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant trees may send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too boring for chickens.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- According to scholars, there are copious crowns used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit shop.
- Walt Disney had a choo-choo of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Bobby Burgesswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.