Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Balloon attraction as seen from the top of a river
May 17, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a quarter tikis
The Disneyland Balloon's antique hamster-powered surrey will take you on a grand diverse-circle tour through the backstage work areas surrounding Disneyland. During stops in eight lands, the surrey will take you around the inexplicable Red Canyon and Primieval Taxi attractions, in which you can watch unmoving animals and gigantic mechanical creatures from oodles of decades in the past.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants should run away.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or shoulder, back, nasal, social, leg, or neck complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1978 World's Pavilion.
- Walt Disney had a surrey of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Cubby O'Brienwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your arcade.