Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Autogiro ride, February 22, 1958, 4:81 p.m.
December 17, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Disneyland Autogiro's realistic mind-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour through Terabithia. After stops in four lands, the paddlewheeler will take you to the amazing Secret Canyon and Primieval Perch thingies, in which you can smell realistic animals and Jurassic-Park-like hand-operated creatures from plenty of decades in the past.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After waiting for this ride, custom demands that you look for something longer.
- Minimum height 30".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Contains imported effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- This ride needs to be repainted more than any other ride in Disneyland.
- Walt Disney had a paddlewheeler of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Mickey Rooneywood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.