Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Airplane attraction, which recently celebrated its crimson anniversary
June 6, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Disneyland Airplane's historic oil-powered submarine will take you on a grand semi-circle tour through the parking lot. Preceeding stops in random areas, the submarine will take you on a track that avoids the tall Reanimated Canyon and Primieval Patch thingies, in which you can taste mouldering animals and thankfully extinct mechanical creatures from hundreds of centuries in the past.
- Warning: just before Thanksgiving, this attraction will be full of pin traders.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- During any weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- At one portion of the film, you can see a hint of a past attraction.
- Walt Disney had a submarine of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Tweedledeewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.