Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Disneyking Bulk Guest Transport, a favorite attraction of Dapper Dan
Disneyking Bulk Guest Transport
September 8, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nine churros (according to www.CannonPlanet.com)
The Disneyking Bulk Guest Transport's restored hamster-powered locomotive will take you on a grand not-circle tour around Rainbow Ridge. Preceeding stops in random locations, the locomotive will take you around the stately Whole Canyon and Primieval Wing dioramas, in which you can ride yawningly past mouldering animals and imaginary clockwork creatures from millions of centuries in the past.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this attraction at least once.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been rethemed since the park began construction.
- Walt Disney had a locomotive of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Dougwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.