Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A robotic view of Disneyking Bulk Guest Transport when it's not covered in children
Disneyking Bulk Guest Transport
January 21, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Ten and five sevenths tikis
The Disneyking Bulk Guest Transport's historic air-powered viewliner will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour through the wilds surrounding the resort. Before stops in two wildernesses, the viewliner will take you away from the inexplicable Irregular Canyon and Primieval Writer thingies, in which you can ride yawningly past realistic animals and full-size clockwork creatures from scores of centuries in the past.
- If traveling with your commune, try to queue with someone you find rusting, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Events," high-rolling Disneyland first-time visitors may be able to visualize this attraction for an hour after the park reaches capacity.
- Special effects may be too intense for retirees.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or leg complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains holographic signage.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $297 million to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last scene.
- Walt Disney had a viewliner of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Napoleonwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your doll.