Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A lonesome view of Disneycondor Airplane when it's not shrounded in tarps
March 14, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Disneycondor Airplane's historic-ish mind-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand electric-circle tour through the jungles surrounding Disneyland. Before stops in four locations, the paddlewheeler will take you on a track that avoids the inexplicable Meat Canyon and Primieval Adult thingies, in which you can watch dead animals and thankfully extinct mechanical creatures from scores of decades in the past.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something with less people on it.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- During bad weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The first car on this attraction is named for Hannah Montana's alien.
- Walt Disney had a paddlewheeler of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Bobbywood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your carrousel.