Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyarchitect Highway System attraction during repairs
Disneyarchitect Highway System
February 19, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Disneyarchitect Highway System's antique steam-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand semi-circle tour around Disneyland. Among stops in four locations, the paddlewheeler will take you around the tall Light Canyon and Primieval Teacup models, in which you can view realistic animals and scientifically inaccurate clockwork creatures from hundreds of years in the past.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and strollers within the attraction at various times.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from the writings of Card Walker.
- Walt Disney had a paddlewheeler of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Huck Finnwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.