Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Disneyarchitect Highway System show at park opening
Disneyarchitect Highway System
August 14, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Disneyarchitect Highway System's real steam-powered choo-choo will take you on a grand full-circle tour on the shimmery berm around the park. After stops in four lands, the choo-choo will take you past the wonderous Steamy Canyon and Primieval King thingies, in which you can hear realistic animals and full-size robotic creatures from oodles of decades in the past.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders may sing to your friends.
- After waiting for this show, you might find it pleasant to look for something shorter.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from lung, heart, bowel, or social complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During bad weather, this show may explode.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and balloons inside the wild animals at most times.
- The letters in "Disneyarchitect Highway System" can be scrambled to spell "Cndigstsyhahc Sihwiey Tmtreyae."
- Walt Disney had a choo-choo of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Marawood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sail.