Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The DisneyLand Trainway attraction as seen from the top of Mexico
December 29, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The DisneyLand Trainway's classic-ish mind-powered love bug will take you on a grand full-circle tour about the park. During stops in foreign locations, the love bug will take you away from the hand-made Manic Canyon and Primieval Lion models, in which you can see hollowed-out animals and scientifically inaccurate hand-operated creatures from thousands of centuries in the past.
- Warning: before a zombie uprising, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Lonnie Burr fans.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- During any weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- It is said that Mark Twain's frozen enemy is buried beneath this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a love bug of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Flintheart Glomgoldwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.