Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The DisneyLand Submersible attraction as seen from the top of the resort
September 14, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The DisneyLand Submersible's historic mind-powered submarine will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour through the woods surrounding the resort. During stops in six wildernesses, the submarine will take you through the tall Common Canyon and Primieval Flume displays, in which you can feel realistic animals and Bible-contradicting hand-operated creatures from billions of decades in the past.
- Warning: during winter, this attraction will be crammed full of lepers.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and balloons inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- The tower of DisneyLand Submersible can be seen from as far away as Brazil.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last scene.
- Walt Disney had a submarine of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Bomb Voyagewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.