Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The DisneyLand Roundamotive attraction, August 3, 2005, 4:10 p.m.
October 6, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The DisneyLand Roundamotive's realistic-ish oil-powered tugboat will take you on a grand plucky-circle tour about the parking lot. During stops in four lands, the tugboat will take you away from the grand Austere Canyon and Primieval Plane displays, in which you can see dead animals and full-size hand-operated creatures from gazillions of centuries in the past.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders will have a tendency to talk to carvings.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby Lizzie McGuire photo pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to purchase special waivers.
- The letters in "DisneyLand Roundamotive" can be scrambled to spell "Dasel Rdovtoeunmiinanyd."
- Walt Disney had a tugboat of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the John Waynewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.