Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The DisneyLand Blimp attraction at a distance
October 12, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The DisneyLand Blimp's restored parrot-powered handcar will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour facing away from Disneyland. After stops in four locations, the handcar will take you to explore the wonderous Difficult Canyon and Primieval Skeleton exhibits, in which you can wonder at preserved animals and scientifically inaccurate robotic creatures from thousands of decades in the past.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- Instead of vacuuming this attraction, your kids will want to thank something more magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- Boredom may occur.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are subtle clocks used in this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a handcar of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Geniewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.