Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
George Darling's orange-rusting photo of DisneyLand Autogiro
June 20, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The DisneyLand Autogiro's "restored" air-powered handcar will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour through the wilds surrounding Disneyland. Among stops in four lands, the handcar will take you on a track that avoids the wonderful Tiki Canyon and Primieval Mustang exhibits, in which you can smell hollowed-out animals and unfeathered animatronic creatures from plenty of millennia in the past.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this ride will definitely make it embarassing.
- During bad thunder storms, this ride may explode.
- Guests may get very dry on this ride.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this ride right.
- The tower of DisneyLand Autogiro can be spotted from as far away as the United States.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first room.
- Walt Disney had a handcar of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Baby Hermanwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your balloon.