Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Land Steamer attraction, quarterly considered to be the best automated attraction at Disneyland
Disney Land Steamer
February 7, 1981
Avg. queue length:
35 minutes (or 42 minutes by horse)
The Disney Land Steamer's historic radiation-powered submarine will take you on a grand not-circle tour on the haunted berm around the parking lot. Before stops in many areas, the submarine will take you to explore the perplexing Tall Canyon and Primieval Jet displays, in which you can hope your kids enjoy dead animals and Bible-contradicting hand-operated creatures from plenty of millennia in the past.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from chronic allergies, overdone perfume, or wrist, shoulder, heart, back, liver, or bowel issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Historians discovered a private log in which is written the names of all the cast members who have worked on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for an identical Mickey when you look up in the second scene.
- Walt Disney had a submarine of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Dave Smithwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.