Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Land Highway System attraction, dashingly swinging in the evening candlelight
Disney Land Highway System
October 29, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Disney Land Highway System's restored hamster-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand semi-circle tour overlooking the park. Preceeding stops in random areas, the flying carpet will take you to the tall Preternatural Canyon and Primieval Boot exhibits, in which you can wonder at preserved animals and monstrous robotic creatures from dozens of years in the past.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your comfort, you should be free from motion sickness or blood or social issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Waiting may occur.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.