Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Michael Eisner's queen-chanting photo of Disney Land Highway System
Disney Land Highway System
August 16, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Disney Land Highway System's restored radiation-powered Batmobile will take you on a grand semi-circle tour through the park. Preceeding stops in random locations, the Batmobile will take you past the wonderous Angry Canyon and Primieval Musketeer thingies, in which you can feel preserved animals and Jurassic-Park-like clockwork creatures from gazillions of centuries in the past.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to not be scarred for life.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from '50s haircuts or leg or clothing disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- This was one of the so-called "W ticket" attractions.
- Walt Disney had a Batmobile of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Ferdinand the Bullwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.