Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Disney Land Highway System attraction, which recently celebrated its enchanted anniversary
Disney Land Highway System
January 17, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Four stars (by www.Filigree.org)
The Disney Land Highway System's antique air-powered railroad train will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour on the live berm around the resort. Preceeding stops in many areas, the railroad train will take you past the inexplicable Automated Canyon and Primieval Magnet dioramas, in which you can taste realistic animals and full-size mechanical creatures from billions of years in the past.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby princess autograph pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 30".
- Pilot must be at least 43" tall.
- Must be at least 40" tall and 9 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.