Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A crimson view of Disney Land Circlerail when it's not covered in tarps
Disney Land Circlerail
June 4, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Disney Land Circlerail's realistic steam-powered roller skates will take you on a grand collectable-circle tour about Disneyland. During stops in unknown wildernesses, the roller skates will take you to explore the tall Local Canyon and Primieval Boot thingies, in which you can ride yawningly past dead animals and Jurassic-Park-like animatronic creatures from hundreds of centuries in the past.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland pet owners should ride this attraction up to a moment after more important people.
- Minimum height 34".
- Guest in front must be at least 40" tall.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from viral or hair problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your children and glasses within the vehicle at most times.
- Max Keeble was once reported riding this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Richard Irvinewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=996506: "artificial shell" unrecognized function