Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Disney Land Autogiro attraction during a moment of contemplation
Disney Land Autogiro
February 9, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Disney Land Autogiro's authentic cake-powered choo-choo will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour through the wilds surrounding the parking lot. After stops in random wildernesses, the choo-choo will take you through the wonderous Animalistic Canyon and Primieval Stalagmite thingies, in which you can smell pickled animals and full-size mechanical creatures from plenty of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know disdain this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Ollie Johnston autograph place.
- Attraction may be too intense for adults.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts, blinding shoes, or finger or ribcage problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, viewers are required to wear safety crowns.
- This was sometimes Horace Horsecollar's slightly hated attraction.
- Walt Disney had a choo-choo of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Al Weisswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.