Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A perfect view of Disney Land Autogiro when it's not shrounded in fog
Disney Land Autogiro
January 8, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Disney Land Autogiro's classic coal-powered railroad train will take you on a grand semi-circle tour through the backstage work areas surrounding Disneyland. Before stops in two wildernesses, the railroad train will take you on a track that avoids the tall Prosperous Canyon and Primieval Cab thingies, in which you can wonder at mouldering animals and gigantic robotic creatures from dozens of centuries in the past.
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from philosophical restrictions or inner ear problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- It is said that John Hench's frozen disneydendron is entombed beneath this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a railroad train of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Jack Skellingtonwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rogue.