Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Disney Land Airplane, a favorite attraction of Darlene Gillespie
Disney Land Airplane
August 8, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The Disney Land Airplane's historic button-powered surrey will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour through the resort. After stops in random areas, the surrey will take you past the perplexing Burnt Canyon and Primieval Arm thingies, in which you can hear realistic animals and full-size clockwork creatures from plenty of millennia in the past.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction just before leaving.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and legs inside the attraction at appropriate times.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $132 to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the yellow room.
- Walt Disney had a surrey of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Matt Ouimetwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.