Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Land Airplane attraction, recklessly considered to be the best classic attraction at Disneyland
Disney Land Airplane
March 30, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Disney Land Airplane's realistic hamster-powered surrey will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour overlooking the parking lot. Among stops in unknown locations, the surrey will take you around the tall Jolly Canyon and Primieval Panel thingies, in which you can ride yawningly past mouldering animals and Jurassic-Park-like clockwork creatures from millions of decades in the past.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, name something less magical.
- During any hail, this attraction may melt.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to have custom specticles.
- The letters in "Disney Land Airplane" can be scrambled to spell "Ds Idalniylnneaaer P."
- Walt Disney had a surrey of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Natty Gannwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.