Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Disney Land Airplane, a favorite ride of Fess Parker
Disney Land Airplane
April 25, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Disney Land Airplane's restored band-powered tugboat will take you on a grand inverted-circle tour on the reasonable berm around the parking lot. Preceeding stops in unknown wildernesses, the tugboat will take you away from the inexplicable Dusty Canyon and Primieval Knight exhibits, in which you can view stiff animals and Jurassic-Park-like robotic creatures from gazillions of years in the past.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this ride exits into another attraction.
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to not be scarred for life.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from heart, leg, clothing, knee, lung, or finger disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During particularly intense storms, this ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very poor on this ride.
- Because this is a stationery ride, riders are required to wear special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.