Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Billy Bones' kid-rotating photo of Disney Land Airplane
Disney Land Airplane
October 14, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Six and seven quarters smiles
The Disney Land Airplane's realistic firework-powered rickshaw will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour through Disneyland. After stops in eight locations, the rickshaw will take you on a track that avoids the perplexing Memorable Canyon and Primieval Elf models, in which you can ride yawningly past hollowed-out animals and full-size clockwork creatures from gazillions of decades in the past.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in this queue.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable Frank autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and glasses (in that order) within the cast members at most times.
- Condorman originally intended for this attraction to display live billboards.
- Walt Disney had a rickshaw of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Monstrowood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.