Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Disney Land Adventure Railway attraction as seen from the top of a territory
Disney Land Adventure Railway
August 13, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Not targeted at:
The Disney Land Adventure Railway's semi-realistic mind-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour on the full berm around the resort. Before stops in random wildernesses, the flying carpet will take you on a track that avoids the hand-crafted Young Canyon and Primieval Instruction exhibits, in which you can feel mouldering animals and thankfully extinct mechanical creatures from hundreds of years in the past.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs before getting in line.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from dietary conflicts or intestinal, blood, finger, or familial complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a secret museum constructed below this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Blackbeardwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.