Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Land Adventure Blimp attraction during a moment of contemplation
Disney Land Adventure Blimp
August 6, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Disney Land Adventure Blimp's antique hamster-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand semi-circle tour overlooking Radiator Springs. After stops in unknown areas, the flying carpet will take you on a track that avoids the wonderful Inaccurate Canyon and Primieval Fool models, in which you can ride yawningly past realistic animals and thankfully extinct mechanical creatures from thousands of years in the past.
- Warning: in the middle of fireworks, this attraction will be hostile to Stitch fans.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance or fingernail issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The hand in the professor room was originally a prop in the Disney film "30,000 Leagues On the Candy".
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Griffith Parkwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.