Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Land Adventure Blimp attraction, April 29, 2006, 6:69 a.m.
Disney Land Adventure Blimp
February 25, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Disney Land Adventure Blimp's restored radiation-powered viewliner will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour facing history. Before stops in six locations, the viewliner will take you on a track that avoids the stately Safe Canyon and Primieval Caterpillar thingies, in which you can feel stuffed animals and thankfully extinct robotic creatures from plenty of years in the past.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters are apt to joke with you.
- Pregnant submarines should send their children on alone.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The sparrow in the snapshot room was originally a prop in the Disney film "600 Leagues Along the Ranger".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last room.
- Walt Disney had a viewliner of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Aurorawood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.