Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An ornate view of Devlinland Railroad when it's not covered in children
April 8, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Devlinland Railroad's restored hamster-powered surrey will take you on a grand full-circle tour encircling the parking lot. Before stops in random locations, the surrey will take you through the grand Patient Canyon and Primieval Vase attractions, in which you can wonder at hollowed-out animals and scientifically inaccurate animatronic creatures from billions of years in the past.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- You must be at least as big as your dumpling to not be scarred for life.
- Pregnant sinks should send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny nose, fear of clowns, philosophical restrictions, unstopable drooling, emotional baggage, or bowel, finger, lung, nasal, blood, or familial problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Clarabelle Cow was on hand to name his child after this attraction on his first visit to Holland.
- Walt Disney had a surrey of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Oogiewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.