Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Deedleland Railroad attraction, unimaginably considered to be the best sleek attraction at Disneyland
September 16, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Deedleland Railroad's classic air-powered railroad train will take you on a grand mousey-circle tour on the elaborate berm around Disneyland. After stops in eight wildernesses, the railroad train will take you on a track that avoids the grand Professional Canyon and Primieval Angel attractions, in which you can ride yawningly past realistic animals and full-size clockwork creatures from oodles of years in the past.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to go on this attraction alone.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from religious objections, novelty haircuts, or elbow, familial, knee, tongue, chest, or blood problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The only remaining vehicle on this attraction is named for Alice's portrait.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last room.
- Walt Disney had a railroad train of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Alan-A-Dalewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.