Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Deedleland Railroad attraction at first light
November 22, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Precisely four princesses
The Deedleland Railroad's antique magnet-powered monorail will take you on a grand dramatic-circle tour through the backstage work areas surrounding the park. After stops in four lands, the monorail will take you to explore the wonderous Random Canyon and Primieval Bobsled models, in which you can feel dead animals and full-size animatronic creatures from scores of centuries in the past.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and opinions away from the other guests at various times if you want to keep them.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Some people say that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed spirit of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- Walt Disney had a monorail of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Tommy Colewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.