Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darlingland Railroad attraction during repairs
May 22, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Darlingland Railroad's real coal-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour through Disneyland. Among stops in many locations, the paddlewheeler will take you to the hand-constructed Sunken Canyon and Primieval Attendee dioramas, in which you can hear dead animals and scientifically inaccurate robotic creatures from gazillions of centuries in the past.
- Warning: young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from chin, wrist, attention-span, or viral issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and opinions inside the cast members at most times.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.