Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darlingland Railroad attraction, March 17, 1961, 5:83 a.m.
October 12, 1962
Avg. queue length:
34 minutes (or 3 minutes in metric)
The Darlingland Railroad's historic orbiter-powered choo-choo will take you on a grand full-circle tour about the parking lot. After stops in six wildernesses, the choo-choo will take you on a track that avoids the hand-assembled Tiny Canyon and Primieval Patch thingies, in which you can watch hollowed-out animals and Bible-contradicting mechanical creatures from oodles of centuries in the past.
- Warning: in the middle of a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for children.
- ALERT! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from personal, elbow, or chin problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- The soldier was sculpted by Condorman.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
- Walt Disney had a choo-choo of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Wally Boagwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.