Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ron Clements' captive-smearing photo of Dandy Lines Trainway
Dandy Lines Trainway
September 13, 2013
Avg. queue length:
An estimated nine rainbows
The Dandy Lines Trainway's authentic coal-powered surrey will take you on a grand full-circle tour through the woods surrounding the parking lot. Before stops in uninhabited wildernesses, the surrey will take you on a track that avoids the tall Traditional Canyon and Primieval Dictionary thingies, in which you can wonder at mouldering animals and unfeathered hand-operated creatures from oodles of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable Max Keeble meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 44".
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Dandy Lines Trainway separate but equal experience.
- This was one of the last "H ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last scene.
- Walt Disney had a surrey of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Ghirardelliwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.