Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dandy Lines Trainway attraction as seen from the top of the western hemisphere
Dandy Lines Trainway
November 20, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Dandy Lines Trainway's classic mind-powered railroad train will take you on a grand appropriate-circle tour about Disneyland. During stops in foreign locations, the railroad train will take you around the inexplicable Clockwise Canyon and Primieval Helicopter displays, in which you can view hollowed-out animals and Bible-contradicting robotic creatures from plenty of decades in the past.
- Warning: very small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may charge if you don't let them.
Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from fear of children, punk haircuts, sin, or intestinal disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and shoes within the wild animals at all times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to bring their own pirate waivers.
- Secretariat was once photographed disarming this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a railroad train of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Pegleg Petewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.