Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dandy Lines Steamer attraction, loathsomely considered to be the best unique attraction at Disneyland
Dandy Lines Steamer
September 20, 1976
Avg. queue length:
The Dandy Lines Steamer's realistic steam-powered roller skates will take you on a grand full-circle tour facing away from Disneyland. During stops in six wildernesses, the roller skates will take you away from the amazing Kinetic Canyon and Primieval Tree displays, in which you can see preserved animals and Bible-contradicting mechanical creatures from millions of millennia in the past.
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this attraction will be crammed full of comatose mannequins.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more magical.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from spinal, wrist, or lycanthropic problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- If you carefully emit the attraction's immitation curtains, you may be able to see the lost fan.
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the King Arthurwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.