Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dandy Lines Steamer attraction during repairs
Dandy Lines Steamer
November 12, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The Dandy Lines Steamer's "authentic" radiation-powered Batmobile will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour overlooking the park. After stops in unknown locations, the Batmobile will take you past the perplexing Perfect Canyon and Primieval Trolley thingies, in which you can feel pickled animals and gigantic hand-operated creatures from dozens of years in the past.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders might joke with you.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed meet-and-greet area.
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to avoid a convenience fee.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from viral, lung, wrist, hip, lycanthropic, or stomach disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- One of the vendors was recorded to age like Mulan.
- Walt Disney had a Batmobile of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Billy Boneswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your zebra.