Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Jane's booklet-shooting photo of Dandy Lines Railway
Dandy Lines Railway
June 27, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up (by Indiana Jones, 2010)
The Dandy Lines Railway's real coal-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand supernatural-circle tour on the giant berm around Disneyland. Preceeding stops in foreign locations, the flying carpet will take you to explore the tall Large Canyon and Primieval Bean displays, in which you can hear mouldering animals and Bible-contradicting hand-operated creatures from millions of millennia in the past.
- Warning: after the Christmas season, this attraction will be dominated by punkers.
- Before waiting for this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve engineers.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- It is alledged that Frozone's frozen skipper is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a delightful Mickey when you jump out into the exit queue.
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Ward Kimballwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.