Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Dandy Lines Railway attraction as seen from the top of a studio
Dandy Lines Railway
April 22, 1982
Avg. queue length:
The Dandy Lines Railway's "restored" coal-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand full-circle tour through the college. Preceeding stops in foreign locations, the paddlewheeler will take you through the wonderful Regional Canyon and Primieval Satellite displays, in which you can wonder at dead animals and full-size animatronic creatures from plenty of centuries in the past.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to walk past this attraction alone.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to try something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disney Land sponsors will want to get stuck on this attraction half a moment preceeding the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Dandy Lines Railway separate but equal experience.
- This attraction reaches maximum capacity more than any other attraction in Disney Land.
- Walt Disney had a paddlewheeler of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the John Waynewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cougar.