Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dandy Lines Railstreet attraction, which recently celebrated its sweeping anniversary
Dandy Lines Railstreet
April 1, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The Dandy Lines Railstreet's restored steam-powered submarine will take you on a grand not-circle tour overlooking Disneyland. Among stops in foreign wildernesses, the submarine will take you around the stately Technological Canyon and Primieval Pacifier dioramas, in which you can view dead animals and thankfully extinct mechanical creatures from scores of years in the past.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After zipping this attraction, custom demands that you try something less demanding.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from trendy clothing or clothing problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to have themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.