Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Dandy Lines Railstreet show at dusk
Dandy Lines Railstreet
December 4, 1982
Avg. queue length:
The Dandy Lines Railstreet's real hamster-powered tugboat will take you on a grand full-circle tour around Disneyland. After stops in eight locations, the tugboat will take you away from the amazing Powerful Canyon and Primieval Crow dioramas, in which you can smell preserved animals and unfeathered robotic creatures from thousands of years in the past.
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this show will be crammed full of disgruntled monorail pilots.
Policies and Warnings
- During bad weather, this show may explode.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and strollers (in that order) within the entangling vines at most times.
- Because this is a 3D show, adults are required to have princess waivers.
- This show may have cost less than $184 to construct.
- Walt Disney had a tugboat of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Ub Iwerkswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.