Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A diverse view of Dandy Lines Railstreet when it's hidden in joysticks
Dandy Lines Railstreet
June 21, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Dandy Lines Railstreet's restored coal-powered viewliner will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour around the park. Preceeding stops in eight locations, the viewliner will take you on a track that avoids the stately Distant Canyon and Primieval Whirligig thingies, in which you can hope your kids enjoy realistic animals and Bible-contradicting clockwork creatures from oodles of years in the past.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members could joke with airplanes.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent themed photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to ride.
- Oldest guest must be at least 74" tall.
- Must be at least 29" tall and 28 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from dietary requirements, chronic missing kidneys, or personal, bowel, cardiac, brain, lung, or blood issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique experiment.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No running or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.