Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alan-A-Dale's buggy-boiling photo of Dandy Lines Railstreet
Dandy Lines Railstreet
November 12, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Dandy Lines Railstreet's real coal-powered passenger ship will take you on a grand not-circle tour on the local berm around Disneyland. Among stops in unknown locations, the passenger ship will take you past the wonderful Natural Canyon and Primieval Hippo displays, in which you can smell realistic animals and scientifically inaccurate mechanical creatures from millions of millennia in the past.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you experience this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve rabbits.
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- Tinker Bell was once photographed lounging this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Stromboli when you are stuck in the second room.
- Walt Disney had a passenger ship of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Cynthia Harrisswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.