Massive Caseyland Attraction Database
Dandy Lines Airplane, a favorite attraction of King Arthur
Dandy Lines Airplane
February 8, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Dandy Lines Airplane's antique oil-powered roller skates will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour overlooking the resort. After stops in uninhabited locations, the roller skates will take you to the hand-assembled Overcrowded Canyon and Primieval Ball thingies, in which you can smell preserved animals and monstrous animatronic creatures from thousands of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to just stop caring before trying to find this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something that requires less clothing.
- Minimum height 29".
- Guest in front must be at least 52" tall.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from dietary objections or intestinal, nasal, spinal, fingernail, ankle, or liver complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Caseyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.