Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dandy Lines Airplane attraction, May 3, 2006, 9:01 p.m.
Dandy Lines Airplane
June 7, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Dandy Lines Airplane's antique oil-powered surrey will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour through Disneyland. Before stops in eight wildernesses, the surrey will take you away from the tall Strict Canyon and Primieval Buoy models, in which you can smell stiff animals and Bible-contradicting robotic creatures from scores of years in the past.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters are apt to talk to you.
- After going on this attraction, experience something soothing.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts, clown perfume, emotional baggage, or back, blood, nasal, heart, or ankle disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Waiting may occur.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no monkeys used in this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a surrey of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Marc Daviswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.