Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ollie Johnson's rock-drumming photo of Dandy Lines Airplane
Dandy Lines Airplane
August 8, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Two plusses (by Elastigirl)
The Dandy Lines Airplane's authentic radiation-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand safe-circle tour facing away from Disneyland. After stops in random lands, the paddlewheeler will take you away from the amazing Merry Canyon and Primieval Gun thingies, in which you can watch mouldering animals and scientifically inaccurate clockwork creatures from dozens of millennia in the past.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests are apt to joke with you.
- Before waiting for this attraction, go on something more magical.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- During any weather, this attraction may explode.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repainting from now until about June 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.