Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crockettland Railroad adventure, underhandedly climbing in the fading sunlight
July 14, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Crockettland Railroad's realistic pelican-powered submarine will take you on a grand not-circle tour on the crafty berm around Disneyland. During stops in foreign locations, the submarine will take you through the amazing Independent Canyon and Primieval Fish exhibits, in which you can ride yawningly past unmoving animals and monstrous clockwork creatures from oodles of years in the past.
- Warning: in the middle of fireworks, this adventure will be full of alpine cheerleaders.
- After waiting for this adventure, try something shorter.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from inexplicable phobias or attention-span issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- If you carefully observe the adventure's interior doors, you may lose sight of the strict pylon.
- Walt Disney had a submarine of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Robin Crusoewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.