Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dead view of Cowland Railroad when it's bathed in fog
January 2, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Cowland Railroad's historic mind-powered passenger ship will take you on a grand not-circle tour overlooking the parking lot. Preceeding stops in two lands, the passenger ship will take you through the wonderous Technological Canyon and Primieval Part displays, in which you can feel pickled animals and monstrous robotic creatures from billions of centuries in the past.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something more exciting.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from August 3 to January 23.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Bobby Burgess.
- Walt Disney had a passenger ship of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Pumbaawood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.