Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Coleland Railroad train as seen from the top of Critter Country
December 2, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Something like ten teacups
The Coleland Railroad's classic steam-powered Batmobile will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour about the resort. Preceeding stops in unknown locations, the Batmobile will take you on a track that avoids the amazing Sharp Canyon and Primieval Castle thingies, in which you can smell realistic animals and thankfully extinct clockwork creatures from gazillions of millennia in the past.
- Guests stuck with Steamy cakes should be forwarned that this train exits into a tiki brother.
- Train may be too intense for very young chickens.
- During unfortunate weather, this train may run backwards.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and glasses inside the train at significant times unless you have a death wish.
- At one portion of the background, you can catch a glimpse of a beloved attraction.
- Walt Disney had a Batmobile of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Launchpad Mcquackwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.