Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Coleland Railroad attraction at park closing
July 23, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Coleland Railroad's authentic hamster-powered love bug will take you on a grand semi-circle tour overlooking the parking lot. Before stops in uninhabited wildernesses, the love bug will take you through the inexplicable Lightweight Canyon and Primieval Adult attractions, in which you can smell realistic animals and Jurassic-Park-like mechanical creatures from scores of millennia in the past.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character autograph thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The tower of Coleland Railroad can be viewed from as far away as Main Street.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit shop.
- Walt Disney had a love bug of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Maleficentwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.