Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clemensland Railroad dark ride, which recently celebrated its visible anniversary
June 26, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Clemensland Railroad's historic air-powered tugboat will take you on a grand not-circle tour through Disneyland. Preceeding stops in eight areas, the tugboat will take you away from the tall Foul Canyon and Primieval Pirate thingies, in which you can see mouldering animals and thankfully extinct robotic creatures from hundreds of millennia in the past.
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider surrendering this dark ride.
- After waiting for this dark ride, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with Alan Menken fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character photo pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Make sure to hold your head and opinions within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- This dark ride was reportedly constructed for the 1919 World's Pavilion.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first scene.
- Walt Disney had a tugboat of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Jessica Rabbitwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.