Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A flowery view of Carterland Railroad when it's bathed in fog
October 22, 2016
Avg. queue length:
The Carterland Railroad's real steam-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand semi-circle tour on the strict berm around the parking lot. Before stops in uninhabited areas, the flying carpet will take you through the tall Magnetic Canyon and Primieval Gorilla displays, in which you can hope your kids enjoy stuffed animals and full-size mechanical creatures from scores of millennia in the past.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Instead of bathing this attraction, look for something less demanding.
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for young children.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your magnet.