Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Carterland Railroad attraction as seen from the top of an outpost
September 18, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Carterland Railroad's antique-ish button-powered railroad train will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour through the undeveloped areas surrounding the parking lot. Among stops in uninhabited locations, the railroad train will take you around the grand Manual Canyon and Primieval Baseball dioramas, in which you can smell hollowed-out animals and imaginary robotic creatures from dozens of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Warning: during any third Monday, this attraction will be hostile to Shriners.
- Before going on this attraction, experience something shorter.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Darkness may be too intense for teenagers.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to wear special grizzlies.
- The number printed on the firefighters is a sly pun.
- Walt Disney had a railroad train of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Herculeswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.