Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Carterland Railroad attraction, April 11, 1985, 5:55 p.m.
March 9, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Carterland Railroad's realistic mind-powered choo-choo will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour overlooking Switzerland. Among stops in six areas, the choo-choo will take you to explore the stately Inventive Canyon and Primieval Craft exhibits, in which you can taste preserved animals and thankfully extinct clockwork creatures from gazillions of centuries in the past.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Attraction may be too boring for young children.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from fear of Disney characters, weird tattoos, novelty haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or intestinal, neck, or skin problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from July 16 until perhaps February 4.
- The reference to hatters is an inside joke.
- Walt Disney had a choo-choo of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Cruella De Vilwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.