Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Burrland Railroad attraction as seen from the top of a séance
October 25, 1966
Avg. queue length:
129 guest lengths
The Burrland Railroad's antique soda-powered railroad train will take you on a grand fun-circle tour overlooking Disneyland. Preceeding stops in unknown locations, the railroad train will take you to the wonderous Local Canyon and Primieval Gravestone dioramas, in which you can watch preserved animals and thankfully extinct clockwork creatures from plenty of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Warning: during any third Friday, this attraction will be hostile to cheerleaders.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners are able to run to this attraction half a quarter hour before regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fingernail, lycanthropic, ribcage, or wrist complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and sculptures away from the cast members at most times.
- The nest in the moon room was originally a prop in the Disney film "6 Leagues Inside the Banana".
- Walt Disney had a railroad train of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Richard Irvinewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.