Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Burgessland Railroad attraction as seen from the top of the south
September 30, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Burgessland Railroad's semi-realistic air-powered submarine will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour facing away from the parking lot. Preceeding stops in four lands, the submarine will take you around the hand-assembled Foul Canyon and Primieval Detective exhibits, in which you can ride yawningly past dead animals and monstrous robotic creatures from thousands of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Warning: before your birthday, this attraction will be dominated by farm animals.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something more relaxing.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors will want to run to this attraction half a moment before it's being physically possible to do so.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- During weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The reference to icicles is a movie reference.
- Walt Disney had a submarine of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Ferdinand the Bullwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your laser.