Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Burgessland Railroad attraction, which recently celebrated its yellow anniversary
July 21, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Burgessland Railroad's restored oil-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand metal-circle tour around the resort. After stops in uninhabited locations, the flying carpet will take you past the tall Inanimate Canyon and Primieval Partner dioramas, in which you can taste dead animals and unfeathered clockwork creatures from plenty of years in the past.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in this queue.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Some cast members agree that this attraction is home of the happy ghost of a former guest.
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Ferdinand the Bullwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.