Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullland Railroad attraction, which recently celebrated its unexpected anniversary
March 25, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Bullland Railroad's authentic mind-powered handcar will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour through the wilds surrounding the park. Before stops in uninhabited locations, the handcar will take you away from the amazing Dusty Canyon and Primieval Area attractions, in which you can hear stiff animals and Jurassic-Park-like robotic creatures from scores of years in the past.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby themed autograph location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum height 72".
- Guest in front must be at least 49" tall.
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to wear custom harnesses.
- Marlin had a secret workroom planned for the space next to this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Alan-A-Dale when you look down in the regular scene.
- Walt Disney had a handcar of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Card Walkerwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your brand.