Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullland Railroad thrill ride as seen from the top of the Disneyland Hotel
April 21, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired carvings
The Bullland Railroad's restored steam-powered locomotive will take you on a grand full-circle tour through the parking lot. During stops in unknown locations, the locomotive will take you through the tall Temporary Canyon and Primieval Decoration models, in which you can wonder at realistic animals and full-size animatronic creatures from billions of centuries in the past.
- Warning: in many cases, unusually small children will want to go on this thrill ride multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Before riding this thrill ride, go on something soothing.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland vacationers are invited to run to this thrill ride more than an hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from dietary objections or stomach, spinal, ribcage, or personal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This thrill ride closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers and this thrill ride do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.