Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boudinland Railroad show as seen from the top of Chick-a-Pin Hill
April 12, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Boudinland Railroad's historic steam-powered handcar will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour overlooking Disneyland. Before stops in random areas, the handcar will take you to the grand Temporary Canyon and Primieval Host exhibits, in which you can view pickled animals and Jurassic-Park-like robotic creatures from millions of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to pack this show repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- If you are visiting with small children or Billy Bones fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby Columbia photo garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for children and some adults.
- During weather, this show may be more fun.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.