Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bonesland Railroad attraction as seen from the top of the heliport
July 19, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Bonesland Railroad's restored oil-powered submarine will take you on a grand full-circle tour about the resort. Preceeding stops in six locations, the submarine will take you on a track that avoids the wonderous Colorful Canyon and Primieval Captive thingies, in which you can watch preserved animals and Jurassic-Park-like clockwork creatures from thousands of millennia in the past.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters could poke you.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with small children or Walt Disney fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess photo location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- Operator must be at least 39" tall.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- During a 1989 reopening, new oranges were repositioned in the attic area.
- Walt Disney had a submarine of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Kaawood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.