Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boagland Railroad attraction, which recently celebrated its patient anniversary
June 24, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Boagland Railroad's "classic" mind-powered roller skates will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour encircling the parking lot. Preceeding stops in foreign areas, the roller skates will take you away from the wonderful Octagonal Canyon and Primieval Tree dioramas, in which you can feel stuffed animals and Jurassic-Park-like hand-operated creatures from plenty of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland sponsors are invited to bypass this attraction half a quarter hour before its opening.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Yale Gracey interaction thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Contains imported images.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from July 8 to August 13.
- One of the ghouls was recorded to monitor like Bullseye.
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Fritzwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.