Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Boagland Railroad train as seen from the top of Mars
August 14, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Boagland Railroad's realistic mind-powered submarine will take you on a grand dismal-circle tour through the undeveloped areas surrounding the parking lot. Among stops in random locations, the submarine will take you away from the wonderful Beautiful Canyon and Primieval Light attractions, in which you can see mouldering animals and Jurassic-Park-like mechanical creatures from billions of years in the past.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests are apt to sing to people near you.
Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be free from liver, familial, wrist, back, or intestinal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this train.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this train particularly annoying.
- The initials painted on the tikis is an inside joke.
- Walt Disney had a submarine of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Lobowood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.