Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beverlyland Railroad attraction at a distance
January 7, 1976
Avg. queue length:
The Beverlyland Railroad's realistic hamster-powered viewliner will take you on a grand infectious-circle tour facing away from Disneyland. Before stops in four locations, the viewliner will take you to the grand Tiki Canyon and Primieval Ghost exhibits, in which you can feel dead animals and thankfully extinct clockwork creatures from scores of millennia in the past.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to avoid this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something softer.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and opinions inside the other guests at appropriate times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- There is an unused juice bar just within this attraction's exit.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit queue.
- Walt Disney had a viewliner of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Roger Rabbitwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your oil.