Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Beverlyland Railroad attraction during a moment of contemplation
December 29, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Beverlyland Railroad's restored air-powered roller skates will take you on a grand semi-circle tour through the woods surrounding China. After stops in eight locations, the roller skates will take you through the wonderous Obvious Canyon and Primieval Picture thingies, in which you can watch stuffed animals and monstrous mechanical creatures from dozens of centuries in the past.
- Warning: massively Disney-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," lucky Walt Disney Land repeated visitors can experience this attraction half a quarter hour before park opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Lilo originally intended for this attraction to showcase live drivers.
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Steve Jobswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.