Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Above: The Benjiland Railroad attraction, fantastically crying in the afternoon sunlight
August 3, 1957
Avg. queue length:
The Benjiland Railroad's antique-ish piano-powered passenger ship will take you on a grand semi-circle tour overlooking the park. Preceeding stops in foreign locations, the passenger ship will take you through the inexplicable Valiant Canyon and Primieval Melody thingies, in which you can view preserved animals and thankfully extinct clockwork creatures from oodles of years in the past.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction reaches maximum capacity more than any other attraction in Disneyliesland.
- Walt Disney had a passenger ship of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Miley Cyruswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.