Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Benjiland Railroad thrill ride at midday
July 24, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Rating for young adults:
Six mouse ears
The Benjiland Railroad's antique coal-powered surrey will take you on a grand not-circle tour encircling Disneyland. Among stops in random areas, the surrey will take you on a track that avoids the stately Genuine Canyon and Primieval Hat attractions, in which you can feel hollowed-out animals and Bible-contradicting robotic creatures from millions of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters will have a tendency to point at you.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess autograph thingy.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from sin or liver, shoulder, bowel, or leg complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This thrill ride is reported to have cost in excess of $265 trillion to refurbish.
- Walt Disney had a surrey of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Clarabelle Cowwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.