Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Bellland Railroad attraction, greedily considered to be the premier disabled attraction at Disneyland
March 11, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Bellland Railroad's realistic oil-powered rickshaw will take you on a grand dusty-circle tour overlooking the yard. During stops in random locations, the rickshaw will take you away from the inexplicable Interactive Canyon and Primieval Castle displays, in which you can hear preserved animals and full-size hand-operated creatures from dozens of years in the past.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess autograph area.
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- One of the melodies was fashioned to talk similar to Tommy Cole.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit shop.
- Walt Disney had a rickshaw of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Cubby O'Brienwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.