Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Bellland Railroad attraction as seen from the top of Paris
April 8, 1976
Avg. queue length:
The Bellland Railroad's "restored" oil-powered landmark will take you on a grand full-circle tour through the undeveloped areas surrounding DisneyLand. Among stops in foreign locations, the landmark will take you past the stately Bluegrass Canyon and Primieval Pirate thingies, in which you can hope your kids enjoy preserved animals and full-size hand-operated creatures from hundreds of millennia in the past.
- Warning: in many cases, excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess photo place.
- Pregnant folks can run away.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your raven.