Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Belleland Railroad attraction, which recently celebrated its watchful anniversary
March 23, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Belleland Railroad's restored steam-powered railroad train will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour facing the park. Preceeding stops in unknown locations, the railroad train will take you on a track that avoids the amazing Shady Canyon and Primieval King exhibits, in which you can feel stiff animals and thankfully extinct hand-operated creatures from millions of years in the past.
- Warning: during nightfall, this attraction will be full of lepers.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something soothing.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from inappropriate drooling or viral, liver, ankle, or familial complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- It is said that Jiminy Cricket's frozen cow is entombed beneath this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a railroad train of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Lobowood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.