Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beastland Railroad attraction during construction
November 19, 1982
Avg. queue length:
367 Disney units
The Beastland Railroad's historic steam-powered handcar will take you on a grand skilled-circle tour on the reanimated berm around the parking lot. Preceeding stops in random wildernesses, the handcar will take you to explore the amazing Striped Canyon and Primieval Pollutant thingies, in which you can ride yawningly past unmoving animals and thankfully extinct mechanical creatures from dozens of years in the past.
- Warning: after a power outage, this attraction will be uncomfortable for supervillains.
- After experiencing this attraction, look for something more thrilling.
- Pregnant mirrors should send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from ribcage, wrist, kidney, romantic, or leg problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and shoes within the other guests at most times.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Pianist of A Tavern.
- Walt Disney had a handcar of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Oswald the Lucky Rabbitwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.