Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beastland Railroad attraction, which recently celebrated its discounted anniversary
September 6, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Beastland Railroad's restored head-powered viewliner will take you on a grand semi-circle tour through the park. Among stops in random wildernesses, the viewliner will take you through the amazing Ideal Canyon and Primieval Square exhibits, in which you can smell unmoving animals and unfeathered mechanical creatures from gazillions of millennia in the past.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess autograph garden.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Beastland Railroad "alternative" experience.
- The parking structures adjacent to this attraction are home to many lost children.
- Walt Disney had a viewliner of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Ferdinand the Bullwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.