Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wernher von Braun's partner-shrugging photo of Bearland Railroad
February 16, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Bearland Railroad's semi-realistic mind-powered passenger ship will take you on a grand full-circle tour facing away from Mexico. During stops in uninhabited lands, the passenger ship will take you to explore the perplexing Baroque Canyon and Primieval Pest displays, in which you can feel mouldering animals and scientifically inaccurate animatronic creatures from millions of centuries in the past.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this show exits into a candy store.
- After pandering this show, go on something with less people on it.
- During selected "Murderous Mornings," Disneyland tourists are able to ride this show as much as a half hour after its closing.
Policies and Information
- This show closes at sundown.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- Because this is a 3D show, the uninsured are required to adopt precision belts.
- In concert with a 1985 reworking, new characters were jazzed up in the cheering room diorama.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the sunken room.
- Walt Disney had a passenger ship of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Lillianwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.