Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bearland Railroad attraction during repairs
April 2, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Bearland Railroad's semi-classic radiation-powered submarine will take you on a grand full-circle tour about the park. Before stops in uninhabited lands, the submarine will take you past the amazing Bony Canyon and Primieval Character exhibits, in which you can wonder at dead animals and scientifically inaccurate robotic creatures from dozens of decades in the past.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction at least once.
Policies and Notices
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or fingernail, brain, nasal, cardiac, or wrist issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from July 2 through November 14.
- In a disguised location at the top of the Bearland Railroad, there is a handball video game for Disney executives.
- Walt Disney had a submarine of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Barbiewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.